sleeplessnightsreviews

Sleepless Nights Romance Reviews

"Staying up late for the next happily ever after!" I love my romance novels and I like reviewing them. I also like studying politics and history.
Sinful - Charlotte Featherstone (Better reviewed on Sleepless Nights: Book Reviews)

This is one of those books where you'll stop after reading it, think, and then want to ask why some people can't just have the happiness they so deserve? I don't think I've ever wished harm to fall upon a female as much as I did here, but oh god, I just wanted them to have a happy ending so badly.

And I guess, Matthew and Jane do have their happy ending, even if they deserved so much more. This book clearly shows that sometimes, in life, you have to take what you can get and run with it.

Sinful was a really good book. I wouldn't recommend it for light reading though. It's dark and emotional and you're either going to need someone to cuddle after you read this and tell you that everything's going to be okay or have a light-hearted book/show/movie to watch right after you read this.